The leading center for academic and technological excellence and prime catalyst for a progressive and sustainable Quirino Province and Southern Cagayan Valley.
Develop competent and morally upright professionals and generate appropriate knowledge and technologies to meet the needs of Quirino and Southern Cagayan Valley.
1. Perform the mandated functions of the university through a effective and efficient management system.
2. Provide innovative and quality academic programs and produce competent, productive and committed professionals.
3. Generate relevant knowledge and responsive technologies through quality researches.
4. Develop and implement techno-transfer programs/modalities through effective and efficient training and extension services.
5. Generate adequate resources to support and enhance institutional development.
To all graduating and graduates of Information Technology or any IT related course, the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT)...Read More
Quirino State U welcomes 2nd, first alumnus prexy By Thelma C. BicarmePublished on February 15, 2020 DIFFUN, Quirino, Feb. 15 (PIA)—The faculty,...Read More
WHO: All AIT, BSIT, and CSC Graduates from 2005-2015 WHAT: First Alumni Home Coming WHERE: Quirino State University, Learning Resource Center WHEN:...Read More
CONGRATULATIONS to the first batch of the Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Program of QSU Main Campus. 4 out of 6 takers passed the board exam...Read More
URGENT! FOR OFFICE We are Looking for New Aspiring & Dynamic People for our Office @ SANTIAGO CITY! We are Accepting PART TIME or FULL TIME basis. ...Read More
Department of Information and Communications Technology - DICT is with ICT Literacy and Competency Development Bureau: ILCDB - DICT May 17, 2016 ...Read More